Moticam X Wi-Fi- capable camera for oyur microscope.
Click to enlarge image(s)
GO WIRELESS WITH A WI-FI CAMERA
Welcome to the future of Wireless Digital Microscopy. Unlock and unplug the power of your microscope with the new Moticam X. With capabilities to send live high resolution images to your WiFi enabled computer, tablet or cell phone, the possibilities are endless. The Moticam X is a next generation microscope camera that sends streaming images to up to 6 devices without the need for a router.
The Moticam X generates its own WiFi signal. This camera can be used separate from your existing network. No additional routers are required. Download the MotiConnect App for free.
- iOS: Tablet or Phone Devices with free downloadable App MotiConnect (at the App Store)
- Android: Tablet or Phone Devices with free downloadable App MotiConnect (at the Google Play Store)
- Web Browser: Universal Viewer with almost any HTML 5 supported Web browser (via camera IP address)
- Wireless Computer: WiFi enabled PC or Laptop with Motic Images Plus
- CS ring adaptor
- 2 ea. Eyepieces adaptors to fit eyepiece O.D.’s of 30mm - 38mm.
- USB cable (removable) for use with switching power adapter
- Calibration slides
- Software CD Motic Images 2.0ML
- Macro Viewing Tube
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Resolution: 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024 pixels)
- Focusable Lens: 12 mm
- Power Supply: Through provided switching power adapter
- Android of iOS Ready Device
- WiFi Adapter (PC and MAC only)
- Free MotiConnect app available from App Store or Google Play Store
- Optional downloadable Motic software operates on Windows XP or above & MAC OSX (with registration on National Optical website)
CUSTOM WIRELESS CONFIGURATION
(Must be completed at Swift Facility)
- Custom password & SSID creation: $25 per camera
- Custom IP address change (includes password & SSID): $50 per camera
- To avoid additional shipping charges, these changes should be completed at time of order. Custom camera configuration charges are nonrefundable.
- Please Note: Custom configuration is for the Moticam X only. These services can not be done for MoticHub.